Architectural Grads/Interns (Seattle)
We are currently seeking candidates for our architecture internship program in our Seattle office. There are two positions available: one for summer 2022 (June – September) and one for winter 2022-2023 (October 2022 – June 2023). These individuals will supplement and work within our multidisciplinary team to provide comprehensive architectural and/or planning services for various projects. We are interested in exceptional candidates with strong analytical, communication and technical skills who are passionate and involved in community building at all scales. Applicants with either an architectural, or combined architectural and planning background will be considered. Prior office experience is not required.
- Junior Intern with 0 – 3 years of experience
- Proficiency in Adobe/Affinity, Rhino & Sketchup highly desired.
- Fluency with digital model rendering, Revit, Autocad and other graphic programs a plus
- Skilled in the preparation of graphic presentation material
- Dedicated team player, excellent communicator, a self-starter possessing analytic and problem solving capabilities
- Creative thinker with confidence to contribute new ideas and research to the firm
- Interest in developing new skills and diving deeper into the profession
How to Apply
Please email your resume in PDF before end of day April 22, 2022 with cover letter/sample images, and “YourName_Intern Program” in subject‐line, attention Yinan Liu, email@example.com
- Please note which position interests you (summer 2022 or winter 2022-2023)
- Please include samples of your work, keeping total email size below 10 MB.
- No phone calls or office visits please.
- Applicants must meet minimum experience qualifications to be considered for these positions.
- Only candidates considered for an interview will be contacted.
- Compensation is commensurate with qualifications and experience.
VIA is an equal-opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, race, religion, disability, gender, sexual-orientation or gender-identity.