Urban Design & Planning Grads/Interns (Seattle)
We are currently seeking candidates for our urban design and planning internship program in our Seattle office. We have one position available for summer 2022 (June – September). This individual will supplement and work within our multidisciplinary team to provide comprehensive urban design, landscape architecture, and/or planning services for various projects. We are interested in exceptional candidates with strong analytical, communication and technical skills who are passionate and involved in community building and transit-related work at all scales. Applicants with either a planning background with an urban design specialization/focus, or combined architecture, landscape architecture, and/or planning background will be considered. Prior office experience is not required.
- 0 – 3 years of previous related work experience
- Proficiency in Adobe CC/Affinity, CAD & SketchUp highly desired.
- Fluency with digital model rendering, GIS, and hand sketching a plus
- Skilled in the preparation of graphic presentation material
- Dedicated team player, excellent communicator, a self-starter possessing analytic and problem solving capabilities
- Creative thinker with confidence to contribute new ideas and research to the firm
- Interest in developing new skills and diving deeper into the profession
How to Apply
Please email your resume in PDF before end of day April 22, 2022 with cover letter/sample images, and “YourName_Intern Program” in subject‐line, attention Yinan Liu, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please note which position interests you (summer 2022 urban design & planning internship)
- Please include samples of your work, keeping total email size below 10 MB.
- No phone calls or office visits please.
- Applicants must meet minimum experience qualifications to be considered for these positions.
- Only candidates considered for an interview will be contacted.
- Compensation is commensurate with qualifications and experience.
VIA is an equal-opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, race, religion, disability, gender, sexual-orientation or gender-identity.